Everyone can move freely on the marked trails within the Pakka Adventure Park. When you want to go on an adventure, you must rent the equipment necessary for the courses.
The Park’s experiences are suited for all healthy children, youths and adults.
Familiarise yourself with the rules before entering the Adventure Park. The rules are put in place to ensure that every adventurer gets to experience something unforgettable in a safe way.
Remember to be healthy when arriving to the park. In the park it is necessary to remember safety distances to other customers. Adventurers must wear gloves. You can take your own or buy them from the cafeteria 3,5€ / pair. Remember to keep your hands clean in the park. We have several disinfect and washing points in the park.
- Adventurers under 14 years of age are only allowed on the courses when they are accompanied by an adult. Children 7 to 10 years of age may only go on the courses together with an adult. Adventurers 11 to 13 years of age may go on the courses by themselves, but a responsible adult must always remain close-by on the ground.
- Start your adventure at the ticket vendor. Prepare to read, understand and sign the Park’s rules and to pay for your ticket.
- To ensure safe adventuring, each adventurer must follow the instructions, guidance and orders given by the Park’s staff.
- Go to the bathroom before putting the safety harness on. The harness must not be taken off during the adventure and going to the bathroom with it on is not permitted.
- Once you have your ticket, move to the equipment storage where park employees will give you the park bracelet and the necessary safety equipment. They will also store your loose items if necessary.
- Remember to empty your pockets and to tie your hair if it’s long.
- From the equipment storage you’ll move to the terrace where you will be shown how to put the harness on.
- Every visitor must first complete a training course in the supervision of park staff. When the instructor is convinced you know how to use the safety equipment correctly and understand how to move on the courses as instructed, you may proceed to the actual courses.
- Start with the easy courses and move to the more difficult ones when you’re confident that you can handle them with no trouble. Please remember that adventurers must be at least 130 cm tall to go on the Pakka Xtreme courses.
- No more than three persons are allowed on the platforms in the trees at any one time. The challenge elements between the platforms may only be used by one person at a time. An adult guiding his/her young child may complete the course together the child.
- As one moves on the adventure courses, one must always remember to have at least one of the two safety lines connected to the safety rope.
- Unfortunately if you are pregnant, you are not permitted to go on the courses.
- If you need help during your adventure, call the staff. We will come to your aid quickly and be happy to answer any further questions you may have.
- Once you have completed your adventure, return the equipment to the staff, after which you are free to leave the Park. The validity of your ticket ends as you return the equipment. Leaving the Park with the equipment on is absolutely prohibited!
- Smoking with the harness on is prohibited! Smoking is only allowed in designated areas (2) within the Adventure Park.
- Dress according to the weather. In the summer you can wear sneakers or other shoes that provide enough support and have thick-enough soles. Note that the courses run among trees, which means you might get resin or dirt on your clothes. The Adventure Park is not responsible for possible soiled clothes.
- Moving along the adventure courses might result in some scratches and bruises and there is the risk of an accident, just like in any other active hobby. The Pakka Adventure Park does not have a separate insurance policy for customer accidents. The customer should evaluate his/her own insurance situation before starting the adventure.
- The standard weight limit for zipline courses is 120 kg.
It is possible to move around the Adventure Park and follow the adventurers in the trees from the ground without having to pay a separate admission fee.
Parking areas for visitors coming by car can be found nearby: one is situated by the restaurant Dyyni, around 200 metres from the park, and the other can be found next to Spa Hotel Sani, some 500 metres away.
During the summer’s peak times visitors should be prepared to queue for the safety equipment. When another adventurer returns his/her equipment, they are handed to the next person in the order of arrival.
Nature means a lot to us, which is why we demand that our customers use the marked trails and paths while moving in the terrain to avoid unnecessary strain to the environment.
Drinking and being in possession of alcohol is prohibited within the Adventure Park.